Happy Wednesday! This post was supposed to go up last night, but well… watching 2 episodes of Gossip Girl in a sedentary state on the couch took priority. Sorry. After a hectic Monday (Work, 5 mile run at lunch, work, catnap, 3.5 hours of Pilates Teacher Training), I was so excited to be able to get home at a reasonable hour last night, catch up on some much needed TV (Up All Night, Modern Family and Gossip Girl in particular), and relax. I mean I should really practice before Hawaii next week. (I’m still 1 episode out from being current on Gossip Girl so pleeeeease no spoilers!)
- Speaking of Hawaii I have been Googling “Humpback Whales Hawaii March” for about a week straight and literally bursting and squealing with excitement over the fact that chances are high I will finally see one in the wild. I will go nuts, I assure you. I’m hoping this happens to me. And that we will become friends like in the new Drew Barrymore movie.
- The Labrador Retriever is the American Kennel Club’s most Popular Dog… again. Coincidence? I think not. 2012 is the year my friends.
- I work in sales. On the last 2 days of each month my company caters in lunch providing free, unlimited food and preventing me from having to brave the sub-zero (practically arctic) temperatures of the outside world. Yesterday’s lunch included chocolate covered churros for dessert (we had a chicken/fish taco bar with brown rice, and black beans… my kinda lunch!). Thankfully, chocolate covered churros aren’t my cup of tea. Churros on the other hand are. Yes, you can have too much of a good thing.
- The temperatures have officially dropped. It was 48 degrees at noon yesterday. My hands turned white when I walked to Plant to pick up a Green juice (celery, kale, parsley, apple, lemon). I would make a bigger deal of this but my hands actually frequently turn white thanks to a little Frenchman’s disorder called Raynauds. And here I thought I just had crappy circulation my entire life. Luckily this random rainshower we’re apparently going to be experiencing for the rest of the week has remedied the cold.
- I love awards show. LOVE THEM. I watch every single minute of every single show,and then spend the entire next day clicking through all of the dresses, funniest one-liners, and goings-on of said awards show. So naturally, the Oscars are like the Superbowl of awards show season for me. And since you care – I was a huge fan of Emma Stone, Kristin Wiig, Angelina Jolie (say what you will, but the woman can own a dress), Jessica Chastain, Gwyneth and Natalie Portman.