I’ve seen this survey floating around for a while and thought in honor of Saturday, I’d share my answers! Have a wonderful day 🙂
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend your Saturday?
Sleep in, go for a run, whip up a big homemade breakfast with boyfriend (preferably involving Applewood Uncured Smoked Bacon), be productive so Sunday is perfectly acceptable to be a lazy, lazy day 🙂
2. Name your top three favorite TV shows.
Gossip Girl, Modern Family, Chelsea Lately… and newly: REVENGE (it’s like Gossip Girl on steroids. SO GOOD.)
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Both – I love to take photographs, but I also love to be in them
4. Why do you blog?
I love, love, love to write, and I love, love, love fitness and nutrition and sharing ideas, workouts, training plans, finds with everyone. It’s a great way to spread ideas!
5. Share five websites you visit regularly.
Gmail, Facebook, People.com, CNN, NY Times (Fashion and Style section)
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
Chelsea Handler. Hands down.
7. List a few of your favorite snacks.
Kind Bars, Greek Yogurt and Berries, Hummus and anything that I have in the kitchen acceptable to dip into said Hummus, TJ’s Savory Sweet Trail Mix, a big bowl (x3) of cereal
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
Macbook Pro/iPhone (same brand so I’m counting them as one), Vitamix (now that we have one, I can’t live without it), Lululemon Wunder Unders (you can wear them to workout, errands, lunch, under boots/sweater, they’re so damn multi-functional)
10. What’s your favorite drink?
Morning: Black Coffee, Green Tea, Water
Night: Wine (post-February 8!), Water, Chocolate Milk (I would drink this 100x a day if I had a steady supply with me at work.)
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
Very much. Am I good at it? TBD, I’m learning and improving!
12. Do you have children?
Nope, but we will hopefully have a dog in the near future!
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading, running, pilates-ing, exploring
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I overanalyze e-v-e-r-t-h-i-n-g (headache? it’s probably fatal. a noise in the middle of the night? the building is probably going to collapse on top of us, etc) and tend to be a bit of a perfectionist.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Actor: Ryan Gosling, Colin Firth
Actress: Sandra Bullock, Emma Stone, Meryl Streep
17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Thus far… Managing to score a seat on the bus 3 out of 5 days this week. That’s an accomplishment in itself.
18. Do you live near your family or far from them?
Immediate family is within an hour’s drive, extended family is across the country in Massachusetts, Atlanta and Kansas.
19. List three of your talents.
Making people laugh (whether on purpose or inadvertently, I’d take either as a success), knowing the word to every single song I’ve ever heard (don’t you want to ride in the car with me now?), knowing the name of every single dog breed I’ve ever seen (pathetic or talented? You be the judge.)
20. What is your greatest attribute?
Compassion for others
Tell me something about yourself! Hope you have a great weekend!