Here’s how it works: I have to answer the questions Katy answered then add my own in at the end. (And yes I kept the -ou in favourite because quite frankly it looks prettier spelled that way)
- My favourite cartoon character is (are):
I was always a big Tiny Toons fan… I loved that there was finally a girl rabbit! How cute was Babs?
And obviously…. Captain Planet.
2. My favourite thing to photograph is:
Dogs. Puppies. Big Dogs. Small Dogs. ALL DOGS.
3. My favourite thing to cook:
Homemade Guacamole! (Because after I “cook” it, I eat it!)
4. My favourite way to exercise
Running, Biking, Pilates!
5. My favourite movie is:
Father of the Bride.
“Every pah-ty has a poop-ah that’s vhy ve invited you… pah-ty poop-ah… George Baaaah-nks!”
Rounding it out for the 3-way tie:
6. My favourite article of clothing is:
To be fair to my closet, I”ll just pick the ones I wear the most (but don’t worry clothing, I love you all equally!)
Tory Burch flats
7. My favourite breakfast is:
Steel Cut Oats with brown sugar + honey or an open faced egg-wich!
8. My favourite book I’ve read lately is:
Let’s not pretend we don’t know….
9. My favourite place to be is:
On the beach!
10. My favourite celebrity couple (after Jen & Brad, Emily & Brad, Nick & Jessica):
11. Favourite TV Show
Gossip Girl (the best show ever in my opinon)
Glee (I’ll take it one step further and admit I download the music too.) Still not embarrassed.
Passing this on to:
Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola
Emily @ Emily In Progress
Julie @ Spinach and Sprinkes
Sara @ Nourish and Flourish
Amy @ Healthy, Hungry Happy
How about you pick 2 (or more!) questions above and tell ME what YOUR answers would be 🙂