Good morning! Happy Hump Day! (Am I the only one who hates that it’s called hump day?)
I slept like a rock last night and in my opinion the alarm went off way too early. I was so sound asleep that it took well over a minute of the alarm going off for me to even process what was happening. I then proceeded to snooze until I knocked my phone off the bed and it slammed into the wall causing me to jump right up and out of bed.
Whatever works right?
My Keurig’s attitude problem has magically disappeared so my mornings include a lot less of me swearing and glaring at the coffee maker and a lot more of me consuming the caffeinated life blood that I need to start my day.
On my walk from the apartment to the bus stop (oh the joys of city living) Yellowcard’s “Ocean Avenue” came on Pandora. I haven’t heard that song since at least 2004 when I went through a huge Starting Line/Yellowcard/New Found Glory/Something Corporate stage. I think it was my way of rebelling against my boyband/Britney Spears stage of 1998-present. 😉
The old-favorite yogurt bowl! Yes I obviously made it Red, White and Blue in honor of the 4th.
No, no I didn’t. The thought didn’t even cross my mind until I started eating it. 🙂
I ran out of spinach yesterday and making my smoothie without my serving of greens just didn’t feel right.
And let’s be real – I have no real plans to eat a salad today (or any other day) so I’ll take the greens when I can get ’em!
Into the bowl went:
- Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Blueberries
- Kashi Heart to Heat Oat Flakes and Blueberry Clusters cereal
Hit the spot. Very filling, and full of fresh berries.
In honor of it being mid-week I thought I would do a little thing I like to call:
10 Things You Probably Never Cared To Know About Me
- I’ve completed three 1/2 marathons and in the process learned that I really dislike running double-digit miles
- I know the full lyrics to any song that I’ve heard in it’s entirety. And I will stop mid-conversation to get my American Idol on in the car
ifwhen said song comes on the radio
- I won’t go to bed unless the dishes are washed and I won’t leave the apt in the morning unless the bed is made. (The majority of the time – there are exceptions to every rule) 😉
- I shower twice a day. It’s a thing.
- I have a strong aversion to ketchup. And by aversion I mean I despise it.
- There is no dog that I won’t approach at random on the street, beach, park, etc. I realize this is probably not the safest idea but I love dogs. I will also take pictures of said dog because I really just can’t help myself. The below dog will be mine… one day.
- London is hands down my favorite European city with Paris at a close second. I studied abroad in London in college and loved every. single. second of it.
- I love celebrity gossip and can tell you way too much about any celebrity at all times.
- Breakfast foods can and should be eaten at any opportunity.
- I will not throw flowers away until they are 100% dead. I love them too much.
Have a great Wednesday! 🙂
2 random facts about you… ready… GO!